I mean I can't blame anyone for tagging me, how are they supposed to know if I've been tagged or not? What kind of fecal matter does a rule have to consist of for it to require you to be psychic?
I'll put the rules up. Again. As should be expected, I'm going to cross out any rules that super-sized their order of ridiculous with their stupid.
- Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
- Rule#2: Every person tagged should
tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.Gasp, motherfuckers.
Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.
Let's do this.
- What is your most prized possession? My iPod. If the house is burning down, it's the only thing I'll look for. Edit: a big round of applause for Bersercules for realizing I'd also bring my wallet. Someone give him a re-assuring pat on the back or something. (I can be an asshole too, Herc.)
- What songs would you be embarrassed about on your music device of choice? I wouldn't be embarrassed about anything in there. I guess the most shocking is the Happy Tree Friends Theme.
- If you could go back in time and stop yourself from buying an album what would it be? I wouldn't. Every album I bought has played a role in my music taste, regardless of how shitty some purchases were.
- If you could be present for any past event what would it be? Woodstock.
- Were you raised in any religious tradition and are you still a part of it? Nope.
- Which fast food place is your favorite? Eh. Subway I guess.
- What is your favorite beverage? Hand me a nice fresh homemade lemonade and I can't say no.
- What is your favorite music video? Hustler - Simian Mobile Disco. This version. You win points if you can stomach it.
- Are there any actors you absolutely won't watch in movies? There's always exceptions, so no.
- What album could you listen to on loop all day? Oh boy. Ok, Anything by Eric Dolphy, Frances the Mute and De-Loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta, Disraeli Gears by Cream, M.O.T.A. by Cultura Profética, this list goes on.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing you own? This awesome Team Brazil - Ronaldo football/soccer jersey.
Kudos to Dylanthulu for asking decent questions. He is not a dipshit and you should check out his blog to see if it's to your liking.