I remember when I first started blogging, I thought it was awesome. I might get 5 extra page views that day, maybe a shitty comment and the chance to promote some other bloggers. Then I realized that my blogger world is a community, that people run out of people to send these to because of the not so gigantic size of this community, and that when people don't know who else to give these to, they might even resort to the niche blogs that don't feature shit like this. AKA me.
Just the same, there's always gotta be an asshole ready to corrupt the flow of things, and since the reason I made this blog was to be able to do other blog-related posts, I decided to step froward and accept my role.
Here are the rules. Kinda.
- Put the rules of this Tag on your blog.
Everyone tagged should tell 11 things about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who tagged you
Tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions. Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
- Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Really do tag 11 others, and don't go all "if you want to, take this tag".
I took the liberty of crossing off the rules that had supersized their order of stupid.
Here's the questions:
- First video game you ever played?
Crash Bandicoot. I don't remember which, he spun a lot.
- Favorite game console (Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, NES, so on so forth)?
- Favorite video game?
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Yep.)
- Who do you think is the greatest character ever conceived in video games?
- Who is the greatest villain?
That's an easy one. It's
- Best weapon in your opinion (can be any game)?
I'm gonna have to go with shiny lazer beams.
- Biggest pet peeves in games?
Auto-lock. Hate it when aiming is predetermined.
- Your greatest gaming moment ever?
It was a sad moment that no one ever saw and no one will ever believe. Fuck.
- If you were a character from any game, what would you do?
I guess it depends what character I was.
- If given enough time and resources. What would be your life goal?
I would own a giant music label, coordinate massive concerts around the globe in order to support it and keep the music as close to free as possible while giving artists full access to their deserved studios. No strings attached but no shitty producers allowed. Lol dreams.
Do think this it the eleventh question?I got lazy and asked a shitty 11th question
I could tell.
If you enjoyed reading that you should really consider picking up a book. If you wish you had the opportunity to answer questions like these, don't. It's a pain in the ass. Trust me.
Go play with fire, kids. It's pretty.