I've been tagged on one of these little shits once more. If you're bored and boring, you might wanna check the past ones. This one is pretty similar. Some of the stupid rules have been shaved off but there's still a few to take care of. Take a look at the original set of rules. Or get out of the window and read something worth reading, whatever. Up to you.
Using a lot of fonts isn't cute, kids
Needless to say, once more, I don't agree with the rules. I've revised and fixed them because I can.
Better, if I do say so myself
Today's questions are brought to you by MRanthrope of Jim's Fear. He's not a total dipshit, so if you for some reason read these questions and enjoy them, give him a look.
Also he likes some fucking amazing metal.
Let's get down to business, motherfuckers.
1. What part of the country/world are you from and do you like it's weather?
Puerto Rico. I really do. Beach during winter is amazing.
2. If you could spend a week anywhere on Earth, where would you go?
A submarine in the Mariana Trench.
3. What's your favorite film- why?
It depends on the mood. But I guess The Red Violin. Purely because it's inspired me to get further into music and thus made my life a lot happier. I've only seen it about 3 times in my life, but I do always enjoy it.
4. Which celebrity/athlete/world leader would you like to meet (first name that pops in your head!)?
First name that pops into my head is George Watsky and that's probably only because I'm listening to him right now. He's still awesome though. Wouldn't mind.
5. Monster truck or Mini Cooper?
I'd rather walk. Whatever, monster truck.
6. What was your worst subject in school?
History can suck my balls.
7. If you could transform your favorite hobby/pastime into a career, you'd be a professional what?
... I guess I'd write music articles for major (e?)magazines.
8. You wake up tomorrow and discover you've suddenly become a pro wrestler...what's your theme song/entrance music going to be?
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that MRanthrope's favorite band is these guys, but The Dillinger Escape Plan's version of Aphex Twin's Come to Daddy.
9. Opinions on nationalism?
I'm mostly for it in my particular political situation, but I can't say it's best for everywhere.
10. How do you kill time whenever there's a power outage?
Board games. So many amazing board games.
11. Jesus VS Darth Vader...who wins the battle of the midi-chlorians?!
I'd sit them both the fuck down with a grilled cheese and some chocolate milk and tell them to talk it out. They've got to just grow up.
Why did you even read this far? Geeze.